Continuing your education in Serbia

If you want to enroll in the undergraduate or postgraduate studies in Serbia, the first step is to obtain a list of required documents from the educational institution you are applying for, then obtain the required documentation, and leave the rest to the translation agency Laurus Translations.

How to register life events in Serbian vital records

If you need an official translation of a birth certificate or a translation of a marriage certificate issued outside Serbia, in order to register a certain life event in Serbian vital records, there are a few things you need to know.